- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Across all transportation modes, CAIT helps keep U.S. infrastructure in a state of good repair and promotes safe, economically efficient, and environmentally sound ways to keep our country moving.
Infrastructure is all around us, interwoven with our daily lives in ways we take for granted. From tap water, to your daily commute, to moving millions of tons of products coast to coast—everything relies on infrastructure.
CAIT is addressing every aspect of today's—and tomorrow's—most pressing infrastructure issues: condition assessment, life cycle and durability, asset management, safety, mobility, and environmental and economic sustainability of our roads, bridges, ports, and more.